Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Rolls Royce on track to deliver SMR

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 22:05:04 +0000, Vir Campestris
wrote:

On 22/02/2021 14:51, T i m wrote:
So even looking straight at the sun is dangerous and that's
141,600,000 miles away.

I'm sorry, I can't resist.

Just what planet are you on?

(that's much closer to the km value)

Given Mars is on topic ... I was triggering the likes of the Squeaker
goblin (who is another one who fantasises about me all the time) who
previously suggested I came from planet Vegan because I spelled vegan
with a capital V?

He's an anally retentive, left brainer, Goblin / troll, carnist ... it
all fits etc. ;-)

But I can see why people are petrified of Vegans because they think we
will treat you humans like you treat some of the other animals you
share this rock with. Keeping, feeding and dealing with the waste
products as many live stock as there are people ... madness.

https://ibb.co/GRyxDfs

And when I look back at how and what I had been indoctrinated to
consider 'acceptable re how we treat animals (especially in 2021), I
also questioned what planet I was on to have gone along with it for as
long as I did. ;-(

https://youtu.be/d5wabeFG9pM

Cheers, T i m