Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Rolls Royce on track to deliver SMR

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 17:49:09 -0000 (UTC), Jethro_uk
wrote:

snip Spuke puke

Bananas are radioactive, as are Brazil nuts.

Brazil nuts are also good for the macula and we have been assured here
that radiation is good for us so ... ?

ISTR a pocketful of Brazils will trip a nuclear power stations door
sensors.

As might my old watch and my plutonium keyring. Answer, don't take
them round the Nuclear Power Station tour (I didn't when we went
*near* the Sellafield power station round their Visitor Centre).

Cheers, T i m

p.s.

Q. Name four jobs where you do most your work via a remote control
because of the high levels of risk.

1) Deep sea exploration.
2) Space exploration.
3) Bomb disposal.