Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Icemaker ...

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 17:11:36 -0600, Snag posted for all of us to digest...

The unit is the built-in ice-through-the-door unit in a GE side by
side . The problem is ice chunks from water seeping in OR the ice mold
overfilling . The big hunks break the plastic auger and make ice
delivery unreliable .
I replaced that water valve unit a year or so back and the problem
existed before that - the auger was already broken . So I'm thinking
that the ice mold is overfilling , not by much but just maybe a few
drops per cycle . Oh OK , easy fix he thinks , but NO ! I can't find any
means to adjust the fill amount like the older units had . Just pop the
cover off and twist a screw , but this one is made different .
Refr model is GSH25SGRE SS , icemaker unit WRX30X10093

You MAY be able to find it he https://www.manuallib.com/ or
https://www.manualslib.com/ take note of the "s"

--
Tekkie