Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Vaccine queue. Together we can beat this

In article ,
Robin wrote:
In article ,
Robin wrote:
In article ,
Robin wrote:
Another reason might be that the NHS uses meters and
centimetres for height.

Really? Having has this checked recently it was written down as 1.8m

And?

Your example is not at odds with what I said. It's all defined in the
NHS data dictionary. Both m and cm are units of measurement. NB I did
/not/ say the NHS /mixed/ m and cm within the same data element.

? You said the NHS used metres and centimetres for height. Does this
change when you grow to more than 1 metre? ;-)

And you said "metres and mm do well enough here" so will of course never
admit either you or the NHS are wrong.

I won't have anything bad said against the NHS. ;-)

--
*Your kid may be an honours student, but you're still an idiot.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.