Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote

Wrong, as always. Even a terminal ****wit such as yourself
should be able to find the bits I have quoted from it using
groups google if someone was actually stupid enough to
lend you a seeing eye dog and a white cane.

gotcha

Nope, you never do, because you actually are that stupid.

gotcha.

Nope, you never do, because you actually are that stupid.

I seem to manage to keep YOU on the hook fairly easily.

Just anther of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fundy fantasys.

Didn't you say I was irrelevant?

The stupiditys you spew about the covid vaccines
isnt, because some may not realise how stupid
the claims are unless that is pointed out, stupid.

Why waste your time interacting with someone you see as such?

See above.

hmmmm

Humming aint gunna save your bacon, stupid.

reams of your **** any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs