Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

On 2/22/2021 12:15 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message

Wrong, as always. Even a terminal ****wit such as yourself
should be able to find the bits I have quoted from it using
groups google if someone was actually stupid enough to
lend you a seeing eye dog and a white cane.

gotcha

Nope, you never do, because you actually are that stupid.

gotcha.

Nope, you never do, because you actually are that stupid.

I seem to manage to keep YOU on the hook fairly easily.

Just anther of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fundy fantasys.

Didn't you say I was irrelevant? hahahaha Why waste your time
interacting with someone you see as such? hmmmm

You're fun to toy with ...

--
Maggie