Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default can an Indian ...

On 23/02/2021 17:05, Jim Jackson wrote:
On 2021-02-23, Fredxx wrote:
On 23/02/2021 11:52, Jim Jackson wrote:
On 2021-02-23, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 23/02/2021 10:59, Jim Jackson wrote:
On 2021-02-23, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Can an Indian in a scamming call centre in wagga wagga who is trying to
rip you off and steal all your money do you under hate crime for calling
him a black ******* over the phone ?

So what's the equivalent racist epithet for the white scammer?

are there any ?

doesn't that say a lot?

What, that white scammers don't exist?

No. They exist in large numbers. I just wonder why a racist epithet is
needed at all?

While I might agree with you, from my personal experience 90% of
scammers claiming to represent BT, Microsoft or some other plausible
entity seem to use people with an Indian dialect.

Of course they could be whites using cultural misappropriation to
enhance plausibility but I doubt it.

Scammers/spammers are just right *******s whatever their
colour/religion/shoesize

Agreed.