Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On 2/23/2021 8:37 AM, Heywood wrote:
On 2/21/2021 5:46 PM, Muggles wrote:

Pregnancy from rape removes the premise of choice to have sex.Â* When
force removes ones choice to risk conception, the woman STILL has a
choice to save a life of an innocent child or to kill an innocent
child. Â*Â*Killing innocent children is still murder, although many
people believe in justifiable homicide.Â* Are you one of those who opt
for the latter?

It's an issue many people grapple with when it comes to pregnancy from
a rape.

Snip this again before your response and it will show what a sadistic
monster you really are.

Sadistic monsters usually fall on the side of those who kill innocent
children.

Paul Harvey often mentioned "abortion after the fact".Â* He was referring
to children that die from neglect, abuse, other forms of suffering for
years after birth.

In the case of a child from rape, what happens to it after birth?Â* Is it
accepted by the mother? Family?Â* Adopted?Â* Will that child have some of
the traits of the rapist father?Â* Do you want to be a party to it if he
does?

Easy to sit back at your computer to say what you think is the right
solution but you are not a victim of rape.Â* Nor am I so I'm not going to
judge what the victim does.Â* You and I don't have to live with and care
for that unplanned and unwanted child.

How many people want to raise or adopt a rapists kid?