Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Rolls Royce on track to deliver SMR

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 15:46:21 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip drool

T r o l l want us to go back to when ewe didn't have fire and eat raw veg.

Is that right Turnip? I wonder just how guilty someone has to feel
before that resort to making up such blatant / desperate BS? Oh,
Turnip guilty!

No, you seem to be the one saying we have to doing what most animals
*have* to do to survive, rather than seeing that we have the choice to
be / do something better.

You are choosing to continue a process that we may have had to rely on
when we were primitive, but since some of us have evolved past that
period, we can do the natural thing for such an 'advanced' species and
protect, not exploit all the others, for their well being and ours!

Except it's not (even) all the others is it, your upbringing /
conditioning, tradition, culture plus the marketing and peer pressure
has forced you to also become a speciesist, (hopefully) protecting one
arbitrary group of animals (from harm and death) whilst doing exactly
the opposite to others? [1]

Logical inconsistency at its worst. Good job you don't have any
empathy or the conflict would tear you apart.

But then we know just how primitive you still are, with all your
protesting about people being PC, or 'WOKE' or potentially, even
gender equality, totally misunderstanding / ignoring once again that
we are talking about individual 'people' and they all have feelings.

Cheers, T i m

[1] I was talking to a mate recently who used to help 'manage' some
local land, culling pigeon and rabbit.

He admitted that as he got older he started making calls when he found
a young rabbit in his rifle cross-hairs, selecting to leave it because
(and in his own words), 'It hadn't had much of a life ... unlike the
older rabbits ...'.

I reminded him that most of the 'farmed' meat he consumed also /
specifically came from 'young' animals ... he didn't have a reply
(because there wasn't one of course).