Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Gremlin Gremlin is offline

Default OT: The world's simplest electric train

"Rod Speed"
Sun, 21 Feb 2021 05:18:01 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

[snip]

No news to me boy.

*yawn* I've had the opportunity to read some replies you've written to
other people on different subjects where you've either had your ass handed
to you already, or are in the process of having it performed. Your replies
to those match the ones you were kind enough to provide me, upto and
including your efforts to be insulting - in fairness to you, I realize
you've got some years on you and since you had little to start with, you
don't have much left to provide actual wiseass, mic drop, insults that
deserving and deliver just the right amount of punch.

Instead, you write from your ass on a variety of subjects you know nothing
ahout, and write on behalf of quite well known usenet trolls. Muggles,
stupid ****er, was previously well known as Jenn from Oklahoma and I can
assure you, after reading some of her more recent nonsensical posts in
alt.home.repair, she hasn't gotten wiser over the years with time, if
anything, she has less knowledge on a variety of subjects (just like you)
than she had just a few years back when she made the mistake of ****ing
with me in a negative manner. rofl.

Have a good day, regardless. It's my own fault for incorrectly assuming you
were a functional adult on usenet. I *should have* read your replies to
others before I responded to your first wannabe try so hard to be a wiseass
reply to me.

You have *one* fan/sucker you were able to con with your not so bright
replies to me on this subject, if it helps you and your wounded ego. He
didn't even notice your slick efforts to spin what you wrote initially
concerning any of the energy aspects. He didn't notice anything you wrote
that's self contradictory concerning this subject either. Most likely
because he doesn't really have a ****ing clue what we've been writing about
the entire time, but he observed you write what he considers to be a good
wiseass reply towards me, so he rolled with it. He's an idiot, like that.

What Paul wrote, and my response to him was behind Snits comprehension
level, so he didn't address any aspect of that, and Paul hasn't taken the
time to respond. I suspect he was being a wiseass towards me, but, it's
Paul, I cannot know for certain unless he lets me know. In his defense,
he's much better suited for it than yourself, Rod.

Despite Pauls opinions/views of myself, I have a great amount of respect
for the knowledge he has on a variety of subjects he's discussed on usenet
previously. I don't necessarily agree on every aspect of what he writes,
lol, as indicated by my reply to him in this very thread, but, generally,
for the most part, I can trust what he writes as being accurate. I can fact
check his work, just as he or you or anyone can with me and get the results
he already published concerning it most of the time. I have done so
previously, on several different subjects that he and I both have direct
knowledge and understanding of. That's why I can generally trust the
technical information he provides. Even, as in this threads case, I do
think he was trying to be cheeky with me.

And even on the rare occasion when I find myself in disagreement, he's
human and he's got some age on him. And besides, I'm sure it's more a
matter of him forgetting the exact process rather than him knowing nothing
about it in the first place.

--
My neighbour asked if he could use my lawnmower. I told him of course he
could, so long as he didn't take it out of my garden. -- Eric Morecambe