Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Vaccine queue. Together we can beat this

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 22/02/2021 11:58, alan_m wrote:
On 22/02/2021 11:33, Jethro_uk wrote:

I've started seeing quite a few posts from people in their 30s who are
being invited for a jab, and they are worried it's mistake.

Perhaps their medical records show them to be more at risk than they
think they are.

How many people in their 30's ever go to a doctor, especially the blokes
?. I certainly didn't.

I only did for the flying license renewals.

Only had 4 courses of antibiotics since the kiddy ?

I dont recall ever having any but I am rather older than you.

tetracycline stuff, and two of them were for 'tropical' ulcers, which get
very nasty very quickly.

Never had anything like that.

I did have one doctor visit in my 30s when I managed to
lock myself in the first floor flat, cant remember why and
jumped over the balcony to get out and twisted my ankle.

And when physically building the house, while pointing the
blocks well after dark walking on planks on 44 gallon drums
standing on end, managed to walk right off the end in the dark,
again just a minor sprain.