Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default DIY Medicine

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote

Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...

What the **** is that ?

look it up lazy

I assumed it was another of your porridge wog
slang terms and didnt think to look it up.

or just don't reply if you know feck all about it....

I wanted to know what it was, and do now that I have looked it up.

You are definitely way past your useby date and should
do the world a service and top yourself forthwith. Just
dont do it where the grandkids might find the smelly
corpse, apparently most who top themselves **** and ****
themselves, least that what some cop memoir I have just
read claims and you clearly are a very ****ty 'person'.

Yank cop tho, but I bet porridge wogs are just as bad.

did B-12 help ? .....

Didnt need any help with that, fingers no different to normal.

Still recon you porridge wogs need subtitles and summary execution,

hate crime....

Nope, just the truth. I realise that truth hurts...

https://www.whoishostingthis.com/resources/hate-crime/