Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Vets

From the point of view of pet insurance, the one that the Supervet
advertises which I used when I had a dog always were fair and not
obstructive. Previously Pet Protect and some others seemed to be far more
interested in not paying out than being insurance, I'll say no more.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jimmy Stewart ..." wrote in message
Anybody else had a nice local vet for years low cost nothing ever forced
on you then suddenly without notice you get messages saying injections are
due that you never needed before and then they try and sell you
"preventative plans"....then you find out the nice vet that ran it for
years and is still there has sold out to a big national veterinary outfit