Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default Vaccine queue. Together we can beat this

On 22/02/2021 13:57, Richard wrote:
On 22/02/2021 11:52, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 11:42:08 +0000, Richard wrote:
On 22/02/2021 11:33, Jethro_uk wrote:

I've started seeing quite a few posts from people in their 30s who are
being invited for a jab, and they are worried it's mistake.

It's not impossible the entire process could grind to a halt as staff
spend more time dealing with the worried well fretting over "jumping
the queue" than actually giving ****ing jabs.

And from my experience, once you are at the centre they have no idea
why.
So if you are invited, just ****ing go. Do us all a favour.

Not heard of "the obese pancake man"?
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...invited-covid-

vaccine-because-nhs-19857990

Yes. Although the reporting was so abysmal, I really CBA to go into it.

And any software that doesn't sanity check inputs like height in a
medical setting should be returning for a full refund as not fit for
purpose.

I bet this is some Yank ****e that is hardcoded with imperial into the
guts and some clunky "code whizz" layer to deal with the Metric bits.

Like this?
https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy...mi-calculator/

Your result suggests you are
obese

BMI 28095.7

Healthy weight range for your height:
0st 0lb - 0st 0lb

Aim to lose 12lbs
Recommended daily calorie intake:
1176 - 1512 kcal
To lose 1-2lbs a week stick to the lower end of the range.

That sounds doable.

--
Max Demian