Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim...[_2_] tim...[_2_] is offline

Default Vaccine queue. Together we can beat this

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 22/02/2021 11:33, Jethro_uk wrote:

I've started seeing quite a few posts from people in their 30s who are
being invited for a jab, and they are worried it's mistake.

Perhaps their medical records show them to be more at risk than they think
they are.

I think if you are an "at risk" person you will know

that barrier is very high

On the basis of what I had read in the press, High BP, High BMI, stage 1
cancer, having chest infection, I considered myself to be high risk
(category 6)

but when I got the jab and read the list, I don't actually come close to
meting the threshold on any of these things and I must have just got
selected on the basis of age.

You will be having frequent trips to the doctor/hospital if you are at risk.