Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On 2/22/2021 11:13 AM, Fredxx wrote:
On 22/02/2021 15:24, Muggles wrote:
On 2/22/2021 9:10 AM, Fredxx wrote:
On 22/02/2021 03:56, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2021 5:19 PM, Fredxx wrote:
On 21/02/2021 22:46, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2021 3:33 PM, Fredxx wrote:
On 21/02/2021 18:35, Rod Speed wrote:

reams of your **** flushed where it belongs

You seem to hate them sufficiently where you would like to remove
the choice between an abortion and saving a woman's life vs the
alternative.

The majority of the time women have a choice to have sex or not.
When they choose to have sex, they should also take responsibility
for the aftermath.Â* Pregnancy is a well-known result of sex, so
for her to kill an innocent child, she commits murder by taking
the life of another innocent human being.

That's without the mental health aspects of carrying a baby after
a rape to full term.

Pregnancy from rape removes the premise of choice to have sex.
When force removes ones choice to risk conception, the woman STILL
has a choice to save a life of an innocent child or to kill an
innocent child.
Killing innocent children is still murder, although many people
believe in justifiable homicide.Â* Are you one of those who opt for
the latter?

That's a very big leap. I have already said I do not condone
murder. Why you would think so is beyond any reasonable person's
comprehension.

You have repeatedly stated you approve of women killing their babies
because they should have control of their own bodies,

I have never, ever said that. Please read what I have said, not what
you think I have said.

You believe women should be able to abort their children.

Wodney, lets make it clear, I have never said women can abort or kill a
human being which is capable of life outside the womb.

Why do you qualify a woman's right to abortion as "a human being which
is capable of life outside the womb?" When women conceive, they refer to
themselves as having a baby.

Previously you said this:
"You seem to hate them sufficiently where you would like to remove
the choice between an abortion and saving a woman's life vs the
alternative."

You weren't referring to babies capable of life outside the womb. How
do you KNOW which babies qualify for life and which ones are worthless
to be killed and discarded?

I have said on occasions, from rape in particular, women should not have
to carry to full term an unwanted pregnancy and undergo childbirth that
kills 300,000 women each year.

Woman choose to have sex. Why do you think women should not take
responsibility for their own choices to HAVE sex? Why is it fine with
you that they kill an innocent child JUST BECAUSE they don't want it?
Every woman who kills an innocent child is NOT taking responsibility for
their own choices, but they are choosing instead to kill a living human
child. Those are the monsters who kill innocent babies for no other
reason but they don't want it.

If you feel your morals trump life and welfare of women that can only
make you a fanatical monster.

I'm a woman, and I've given birth to 3 children. Each pregnancy was
successively more difficult to the point of lengthy hospital stays and
near death. The children I carried were innocent, and they are now
grown adults. Sure, it was difficult to suffer thru such pregnancies,
but you don't know squat about the welfare of women, let alone have a
clue of what you're talking about on this topic.

--
Maggie