Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

On 2/21/2021 4:27 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 2:15 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 1:18 PM, rbowman wrote:

Evil was not created by God.

The demiurge created it?

Some say that God created mankind in his own image

Just some swarthy fool thousands of years ago.

and that is why we have so many emotions.Â* We were given freedom
to choose.

Nope, we evolved like that, just like all animals did.

You're free to believe anything you choose ...

You arent free to claim that howÂ* some swarthy fool
claimed things happened is what actually happened.

You're drunk, right?

Wrong, as always. That was at 3am, after I had got up as early as I
usually do.

So, you're drunk early in the morning, or just hung over from the night
before?

--
Maggie