Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 12:47:49 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 3:38 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/20/2021 1:39 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/20/2021 09:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Burn a lump of coal, barely notice
Burn a ton of coal and your house is cozy warm
Burn a billion tons of coal and you can affect climate.

The billion tons of buried coal is the evidence of prior climate
change that can't be hung on humans. Unless you're a young earth
proponent then it's god's joke on humans.

The earth has evolved and will continue to do so with or without humans.
The effect of 7 billion of us can be detrimental to our lives though.
I don't think we will be extinct in 50 years but some day we will.
Some day the oil and coal will be gone.

Oil and coal are just temporary solutions based on current knowledge.
Who knows what the future will look like as people discover new ways and
means to solve the same problem, which is, the need for energy solutions.
--
Maggie

That's why it's a good idea to not wreck the planet right now, when there is
no need to. We have the technology to significantly reduce CO2 emissions
and reduce warming. Unfortunately there are still many science denying
idiots gumming up the works.