Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 12:45:34 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 2:22 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 1:21 PM, trader_4 wrote:

What fall from perfection? Diseases are inflicted on mankind by your
wonderful and benevolent god? What kind of sadist would do that?
The little girl dying from a plague, what was her fall from perfection
where suffering and death were deserved. My, the foolishness and
contradictions.

No. If you actually knew what the scriptures say,

What they say is irrelevant, we know that diseases were
there in animals long before any humans showed up.

What the scripture say IS relevant if you want to discuss this
particular topic with any semblance of intelligence.

--
Maggie

Careful, if any semblance of intelligence was required, you wouldn't
be able to post.