Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 2:46:13 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 1:15 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/20/2021 10:14 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 11:51 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 11:08 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
Muggles wrote

NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south?
I don't remember it having been this cold as long as I've
been living in Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day ยท National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN
OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that
global warming makes for greater extremes. A cold week or
two is nothing compared to the overall climate change. For
every cold day there will be a bunch more warmer days to
exceed it.

The Earth is alive, and it changes as the planet sees fit to
change.

I thought your arsehole of a god decided what happens with
everything.

Have you not heard?

I have certainly heard lots of bull**** about various gods.

God made everything and gave it to humanity to take care of.

So your arsehole of a god created smallpox,
polio, the plague, ebola etc etc etc. And you
grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?

Did you not know that everything God made was perfect and good.

Must be why so many species went extinct long before
any humans ever showed up. Some god you grovel to.

The world and all creation is subject to the natural laws set into
motion when they were created.

Its your arsehole of a god that created those natural laws, stupid.

Creation does not cause humans to disregard natural law.

It appears scientists have decided the, for example, that the
dinosaurs went extinct due to a big outer space rock hitting the
earth.

Pity your arsehole of a god created the entire universe
and so that big outer space rock and it hitting the earth.

And you are actually stupid enough to grovel to that complete
arsehole of a god who ****ed up so spectacularly.

Adam and Eve

No such animal.

How do you know?

We know that humans evolved from the higher apes
and have been around for a hell of a lot longer than
your silly little collection of fairy storys claims.

No, we don't know humans evolved from higher apes.

Corse we do. There is no other viable explanation for why
we share so much DNA with them.

It's folklore.

Nope, science. Yours is silly folklore.

There's NO direct link between humans and higher apes.

Prove that!

YOU prove there IS.

--
Maggie

We have overwhelming evidence of evolution of all species and life
over millions of years, eg fossil records. What we don't have is any proof
or even evidence of your god. In fact, everything we have shows the bible
had it wrong, just as would be expected from story fabricators back when little
was known about the world. The bible writers thought the Earth was
flat and made in one week. Why is it that there is nothing in the bible
that was not known at the time, but which later proved to be correct?
Like how about that the earth is a globe? That the earth revolves
around the sun? If the bible said that one day gold will be known by
the number 79, now that would be something that really showed they
were in touch with someone or something that knew WTF was going
on. Instead, it's all wrong.