Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 11:33:35 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/15/2021 7:42 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 1:08:46 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day ยท National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global warming
makes for greater extremes. A cold week or two is nothing compared to
the overall climate change. For every cold day there will be a bunch
more warmer days to exceed it.
The Earth is alive, and it changes as the planet sees fit to change.
There's nothing humans can do to stop how the Earth's climate changes.

If you want to refer to pollution, THAT we can modify. Whether or not
pollution causes climate change in any drastic manner is in the minds of
people who enjoy theory.

No surprise there, denial of what climate scientists the world over
are in almost total agreement on.

Once upon a time, more people were in agreement that slavery was not
only allowable to practice, but often encouraged. We fought a war that
resulted in stopping the practice.

Was there sound science behind slavery? I must have missed that.

And as usual, based on foolish extremely
limited and biased personal observation.

JUST BECAUSE A GROUP OF PEOPLE AGREE, IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM RIGHT.

--
Maggieo

No, but if 97% of doctors specializing in the disease you have tell you that you
have it and that a drug will cure it, only a village idiot like you would start
talking about slavery.