Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Vaccine queue. Together we can beat this

On 21/02/2021 20:53, charles wrote:
In article ,
Richard wrote:
On 21/02/2021 19:00, Michael Chare wrote:
On 21/02/2021 13:03, Richard wrote:
On 21/02/2021 12:35, michael adams wrote:
My son is a key worker but has been refused the vaccine until later
this year.

How can he get the vaccine now? For the sake of all those who depend
on him. Useful links appreciated.

Could give this a try:
https://www.nhs.uk/book-a-coronaviru...-an-nhs-number

Had my first one on Thursday - no major side effects except for a
fever on Friday night.

Astra Zeneca?

Yep.

That's the one that I had - three weeks ago. No side effects whatsoever,

Oh well, I guess my body reacted as if it were under attack. Pretty much
how I would expect a vaccination to work.