Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT: We Have Yet Another Fauci Flip-Flop...This Time on the COVID Vaccine

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 3:06:09 PM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
I honestly dont know what to say anymore. Its like weve never seen viruses before COVID. How can news of a vaccine being effective against spreading a virus be...actual breaking news? Of course, vaccines do that. Its why you get your shots as a kid.
Its why you get the meningococcal meningitis shot before you start college. It stops the spread of the disease. It also prevents you from getting infected. Weve seen some grade-A science fiction lately and no; you dont need a medical degree to call
out the BS.

Remember that line 'you can still spread it even if you get vaccinated? What kind of anti-science crapola is that? On top of this illogical tripe, we have ever-changing narratives coming from the so-called expert class that is driving all of us insane
(via NBC News):

Perhaps we should talk about Typhoid Mary. She was immune to typhus,
yet managed to spread it.

Cindy Hamilton