Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Jimmy Stewart ... Jimmy Stewart ... is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On 21/02/2021 01:57, rbowman wrote:
On 02/20/2021 11:45 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I went to school with one, the twit had a fight with a telegraph pole.
But he didn't reach 20.Â* Well he probably reached 20mph, but not 20
years old :-)

When my ex called me on my birthday last year the conversation turned to
'how did we get so old?'Â* She's been a medical disaster all her life and
my involvement with booze, bikes, and hot cars back in the day didn't
make either of us likely candidates to see 50.

I got a little saner over the years but she's like the Energizer Bunny.

young people think they are immortal and it will never happen to them ....