Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Jimmy Stewart ... Jimmy Stewart ... is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On 20/02/2021 18:28, rbowman wrote:
On 02/20/2021 01:58 AM, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 19/02/2021 19:03, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 19/02/2021 18:39, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation.Â* Why?Â* Why not just make it mandatory?Â* You're dead, you
don't need those organs.Â* Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork?
Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your
body parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

not just thinking

https://www.organdonationscotland.or...caAp6cEALw_wcB

speaking as someone who has the liver of a 20 odd year old boy racer if
they don't want to live I do ......

Motorcycle riders are sometimes called organ donors but anybody waiting
for my spare parts has had a hell of a long wait.

just Donors
well I survived riding since I was 16 as well .....