Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

Mario wrote
Rod Speed wrote

He's the type of nut who demands policies

I demand no policys.

based on his belief but doesn't offer a viable solution to the problem.

Another lie. The obvious solution to unwanted pregnancys is
contraception.

They don't always work.

**** all of the abortions are due to contraception failure.

Wise up.

Stupid down in your case.

In cases of rape or taking pregnancy precautions, He believes adoption
is the answer which forces a woman to carry a child she never asked for
which completely changes her hormones and body.

**** all abortions are after rape, so that is a classic bogus argument.

Of course, cause you're not a woman.

You have no ****ing idea if I am or not.

It's easy for him to pass judgement to women cause he isn't one and ill
never experience what they do.

Dont need to experience it personally to realise that abortion is
murder.

Wrong.

Nope.

And I dont need to experience it personally to be able
to say that we shouldnt allow anyone to murder their
older children when they find that its a very annoying
brat that has ****ed up their life either.

Apples to oranges from one already born to a sperm cell, dummy.

Wota stunning line in rational argument you have there, child.