Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On 20/02/2021 23:53, Rod Speed wrote:

"Joel" wrote in message
"Rod Speed" wrote:

The woman is allowed to take his opinion into
account, but it's ultimately her decision alone.

It isnt and shouldn't be, just like it isnt and
shouldn't be after the brat has been born.

Your position treats women as baby factories.

Mindless bull****. Both parents get a say on what
happens with children for some odd reason.

Only the woman can make the decision about abortion,

Wrong, as always. The state does too.

Do you live in China. That would explain your responses.

but she is free to talk to the man about
it before and after the child is conceived.

And he is free to be included in the
decision on murdering the child.

It's quite rare for a father to want to murder his child. I guess life
in gaol is one disincentive.

Not as equal to men.

The arent equal if they are the only
ones with any say on what happens.

The man can talk to her about what she'd do if she
becomes pregnant, before agreeing to have sex with her.

But there is no guaranteed that the circumstances wont change,

If he fails to do that, and she aborts his child, that's
what he gets for being so obsessed with sex.

There is no obsession involved.

I take it you showed little interest in sex?