Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On 20/02/2021 20:02, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 20/02/2021 18:49, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 20/02/2021 17:00, Rod Speed wrote:

"Mario" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 9:57 AM, Joel wrote:
Bob F wrote:
On 2/20/2021 3:39 AM, Mario wrote:
On 2/19/2021 4:49 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

And who do you think should have more rights: a woman or a
fetus?

Neither have any right to murder the other because that is more
convenient for them.

Who are you to tell a woman what to do with her body if/after
she was
beaten, raped, tortured or who knows what, then having to endure 9
months of the trauma she never asked for?

Easy for you to sit in your mighty computer chair ans pass
judgement,
especially when you'll never have that experience.

How do these nuts think about having to bring their wife's
rapist's baby
to term? Will they happily accept them as their own?

Antiabortion people (not "pro-life", which is a self-serving slogan
and not a real policy) don't really care about women.Â* And I know, a
lot of them are women, but not ones who comprehend the idea of
equality.Â* A rape victim has every right to bear a child produced
from
rape, if they so choose, but to deny them the choice to abort it is
unbelievably sexist.Â* As Mario said, a man will never have to face
that decision.Â* And if you have an "exception" to an abortion ban
for
victims of rape, how will they prove rape was the cause of the
pregnancy?Â* The only solution is to keep abortion legal in general.

I surely don't condone abortion as a method of BC, but even when
many take precautions, it happens and of course, the rape issue.
Easier to keep it legal, then allow the complacent to argue point
of life.

Pity about all the deliberate murders that happen that way.

Some of us don't call using IUDs and the like murder.

I dont either, because they dont kill the
fertilised egg or prevent implantation either.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrau...vice#Mechanism

Quite, so using your own link, "Copper can also alter the endometrial
lining, but studies show that while this alteration can prevent
implantation of a fertilized egg".

But it also says that that isnt the main mechanism of action.

Quite, so you approve the secondary purpose, namely discouraging
implantation.

Let every child be a wanted child.