Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

On 2/20/2021 1:39 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/20/2021 09:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Burn a lump of coal, barely notice
Burn a ton of coal and your house is cozy warm
Burn a billion tons of coal and you can affect climate.

The billion tons of buried coal is the evidence of prior climate change
that can't be hung on humans. Unless you're a young earth proponent then
it's god's joke on humans.

The earth has evolved and will continue to do so with or without humans.
The effect of 7 billion of us can be detrimental to our lives though.
I don't think we will be extinct in 50 years but some day we will.
Some day the oil and coal will be gone.