Posted to rec.woodworking
gray_wolf gray_wolf is offline

Default Ping Leon: You OK?

On 18/02/2021 10:19 am, Dave in SoTex wrote:
On 2/18/2021 8:14 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
We haven't heard from you in a couple of days. I hope the weather hasn't
impacted you too severely.

Let us know.

Â*Â*Â*Â* Leon may be w/o power or internet service or both.Â* Much of Houston's
power has been restored.Â* Just saw that there "only" about 45k still w/o power
vs. the high of 1.2 mil.
Â*Â*Â*Â* My NW-Harris-County power has now been on uninterrupted since 9:30 a.m.
yesterday after 55 consecutive hours w/o.Â* Night before last it was 52 degs in
the house with but a puny gas log fireplace and some of the gas stovetop burners
for heat.Â* I've had a Little Buddy propane heater running on low in my well
pumphouse continuously since Sunday.
Â*Â*Â*Â* Life seems almost back to "pandemic normal."

Dave in SoTex

Cheers from San Antonio, TX

Lost the Interned around Sun 14. Managed to keep informed with my Android.
Internet (att) returned 10:30. Had a few power and water shortages but nothing
bad for me. Stayed nice and warm where I'm at. Didn't get much snow here. Maybe
2 inches. Ice has been bad on the freeway.