Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 05:11:41 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I thought of building a directional frame using aluminium scaffold but
thought it not worth the time and expense, looking forward to more
knowledgeable replies to this post before the trolls take over !

I wonder if you could do adjustable tilt with the panels having a fixed
pivot at the bottom,

That isnt what needs to vary the most, it¢s the horizontal that varys the
most, not the vertical.

Ah, the resident senile troll from Oz is trying to take over already! G

--
addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bull****ter who demonstrates