Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Very OT - what is your "sod it" purchase limit?

"charles" wrote in message
In article , Rod Speed
wrote:

"charles" wrote in message
In article , Rod Speed
wrote:

"tim..." wrote in message

"charles" wrote in message
In article , Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Adrian Caspersz expressed precisely :
I used to have an hours lunch break, ate a Tesco sandwich. If
I have a 2 minute lunch break, a sandwich from Harrods cost
the same.

People that eat Harrods sandwiches have a productive working
life and reach the grave quicker ...

Does your calculation include the long drive there and back to
collect the Harrods sandwich? It might take me many hours of
driving..

I had a work colleague whose cat would only eat fish from Harrods

I really find it impossible to believe that it's possible to tell
the difference

I don't. Likely there is one ingredient Harrods chooses to include
theirs that the cat insists on.

The only ingredient in fish is fish.

Even you should have noticed that there is more than just one type of
fish, and different ways of dealing with them to make them viable in a
can of cat food.

I was not referring to tins of cat food. The 'fish' involved was fresh

Still different ways of handling the fish before the consumer buys it.