Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Sharing well and pump--how much should we charge?

On 2/19/2021 9:15 AM, jessica69872006 wrote:
Did you ever find out what to do ? I am having the same issue . We rent
and the water pump is in our yard. But the landlord said that will
paying for the neighbors down below us also.

Interesting to me as a well owner. Google tells me it could be costing
about $2 a day for electricity. Landlord should adjust your rent to
account for this. Maybe he already has. At least as a renter you are
not responsible for well. I needed a new one two years ago and it cost
me $7,000. I have enough water to supply our small development but
thankfully do not have to.