Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default Silent pull cord switch?

On 18 Feb 2021 at 16:48:32 GMT, "ARW" wrote:

On 18/02/2021 09:15, RJH wrote:
Been on my list for a while - a quiet replacement for the noisy bathroom
pull
cord switch. If it came to it I could look into the kinetic/wireless type
switches, although that'd be quite expensive and relatively involved. Or a
PIR. But really a quiet pull cord would do. Any suggestions?

Legrand 6A pull cords were the quietest a few years ago. I have not
fitted one for a while but I presume they have not altered their design.

Thanks - I'll give that a go first, and do some background thinking on the
automation idea (I have some of the kit anyway).
--
Cheers, Rob