Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default thinning two part epoxy?

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 09:59:45 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

I've tried superglue several times and it never works for me. It
doesn't even stick to my hands. ;-(

I never had any luck with "supergle" but there is a calle "la-gle" I
have ha lick wih - a well as a product from Beta sold by Toolway that
has a high viscosity "crazy glue" and a promer or accellerator - spray
one surface - glue the other - and it is DONE!! really sticks he
fingers too- - - -

I have never tried it,but on TV they advertise some glue that uses UV
light to make it 'stick'. I think that some dentists use that type at
times. That might be worth trying.

Sounds good, but in practice it's a bit different - I've got some -
both the "pen" style afvertized on late night TV and industrial stuff
from Kafuter. Needs a pretty strong UV light to cure it - and at least
one side pretty much needs to be transparent and not UV Opaque