Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dating Sites

It crossed my mind but DIY dating as a concept has legs I think.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tim+" wrote in message
Funny Lingus wrote:
I have been conducting a detailed survey of many paid Dating Sites and my
conclusion is that they are all scams to varying degrees. The minimum of
pound a message is a rediculous price to pay for the possibility of a non
existant contact. I set up a most unfavourable profile on a number of
sites
and had a constant stream of very desirable young women supposedly
sending
me messages. Clearly, there is a lot of kidology at play here to be able
hook simple minded people into believing they are worthy of attention.
The
free sites are just an advertising gateway to paid sites and offer
nothing
of substance. Any questions ?

This is a DIY group. Why would you need a dating site?

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls