Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Very OT - what is your "sod it" purchase limit?

On 17/02/2021 16:42, Peter Johnson wrote:
On 16 Feb 2021 20:54:18 GMT, David wrote:

Anyway does anyone else have a yard stick for measuring time and effort
put into research against the cost of an item?

I tend to be sniffy about own-brand stuff - then about ten years ago I
bought some B&Q own-brand laminate flooring. How can they get that
wrong? Quite easily it seems. It didn't/doesn't lie flat. Fortunately
it's in a room that I don't use that much, otherwise I'd have gone to
the trouble of ripping it out and replacing it.
(Do like Tesco Finest range though.)

Waitrose Value range is better than the normal stuff other places
sell.