Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dating Sites

In article
,
Tim+ wrote:
Funny Lingus wrote:
I have been conducting a detailed survey of many paid Dating Sites and
my conclusion is that they are all scams to varying degrees. The
minimum of a pound a message is a rediculous price to pay for the
possibility of a non existant contact. I set up a most unfavourable
profile on a number of sites and had a constant stream of very
desirable young women supposedly sending me messages. Clearly, there
is a lot of kidology at play here to be able to hook simple minded
people into believing they are worthy of attention. The free sites
are just an advertising gateway to paid sites and offer nothing of
substance. Any questions ?

This is a DIY group. Why would you need a dating site?

;-)

--
*When the going gets tough, use duct tape

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.