Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dating Sites

On 18/02/2021 07:31, Funny Lingus wrote:
I have been conducting a detailed survey of many paid Dating Sites and
my conclusion is that they are all scams to varying degrees. The minimum
of a pound a message is a rediculous price to pay for the possibility of
a non existant contact. I set up a most unfavourable profile on a number
of sites and had a constant stream of very desirable young women
supposedly sending me messages. Clearly, there is a lot of kidology at
play here to be able to hook simple minded people into believing they
are worthy of attention. The free sites are just an advertising gateway
to paid sites and offer nothing of substance.Â*Â*Â* Any questions ?

A friend visited many dubious dating sires and is now bombarded with
wank spam 'click this link' at many a day

--
When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over
the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that

Frédéric Bastiat