Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Stewart ... Jimmy Stewart ... is offline

Default Keyless chuck drills

On 17/02/2021 21:27, alan_m wrote:
On 17/02/2021 15:35, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Just got my first keyless chuck drill and I am having
problems......bought a new bosch 550 wired drill to replace my old
black and decker and Stanley drills and a 20mm masonry drill to open
up the holes in a teracotta airbrick.

Replace the terracotta airbrick with plastic.Â* Terracotta is likely to
to have less than 40% of holes, plastic will have around 95%.

Why are you opening up the holes to 20mm? It sounds like way too big and
if near ground level easy access for rodents.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/terracott...-x-229mm/13873

to get more pl259 terminated rg58 coax runs into the loft....with the
coax in the holes the wasps shouldn't get through....