Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Very OT - what is your "sod it" purchase limit?

On 17/02/2021 21:24, charles wrote:
In article , Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Adrian Caspersz expressed precisely :
I used to have an hours lunch break, ate a Tesco sandwich. If I have
a 2 minute lunch break, a sandwich from Harrods cost the same.

People that eat Harrods sandwiches have a productive working life and
reach the grave quicker ...

Does your calculation include the long drive there and back to collect
the Harrods sandwich? It might take me many hours of driving..

I had a work colleague whose cat would only eat fish from Harrods

Well that demonstrates how bad the rest of their product line is.

Would he eat pasta from Marks and Sparks?

--
€œIt is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong.€

Thomas Sowell