Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Very OT - what is your "sod it" purchase limit?

"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." wrote in message
The Natural Philosopher used his keyboard to write :
I cant be arsed with chasing the best electricity deal that at best might
net me £100 a year.

I'm in a similar financial position, except I can and do - It takes me a
just few minutes.

It doesn't even take me that long, just one click on
a link which uses my electricity consumption data.

It takes longer to decide if I care that the cheapest
only has an online chat system, no call center and
another click to check the reviews.

It makes me £100 better off over the year, for the investment of just a
few minutes, whilst sat idly watching TV.

I don't watch TV that I don't care about.

This year I saved £150 on my bill.

Me too.