Posted to alt.home.repair
Garry[_5_] Garry[_5_] is offline

Default OT: Two masks required to enter federal courthouses

On 2/17/21 3:59 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/17/2021 10:02 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 17 Feb 2021 06:13:29 -0800 (PST),
" wrote:

On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 8:18:10 AM UTC-5, Gus Stoppo wrote:
In a public memo dated Feb. 11, 2021, Chief Judge Colleen McMahon says everyone coming into federal court buildings in the Southern District of New York will
need to follow a series of pandemic protocols, including answering questions, getting their temperature checked, and wearing either two masks €” a tight-fitting
disposable mask under a cloth mask €” or a well-fitting FDA-approved KN95 or N95 respirator-style mask.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/wearing-...rthouses-in-ny

As the late great George Floyd said, "I can't breathe."

Snowflake.

Cindy Hamilton

It's pretty disgusting how the OP compares a life-saving,
death-preventingÂ* measure from one that amounteed to murder.

One should remember that George Floyd was handcuffed at the time.

If he had been wearing a mask, the righties here would have blamed that for his death.

I heard it was the meth and/or fentanyl that took him out.