Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Tried to order something from Europe..

On 2021-02-16, bert wrote:
In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
bert wrote:
Very simple. By the way they've handled this pandemic. Constantly too
little too late.

15m jabs too late?

120,000 deaths too late.

So you think it was possible to have zero deaths. Not even China managed
that.

Who said anything about zero? That's just a stupid arguing tactic.

We are at the worse end of the country overall death rate for covid. We
can debate till the cows come home whose fault that is, or even if that
is the likely end result - remember when Italy had the worst death rate?

I said at the time. I am saying it again

the big mistake that we made was in not closing our borders to casual
visitors in March 2020

That's something that virtually ever other country in the world did

Most EU countrys didn't. The USA didn't either.