Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 15:35:32 -0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 17/02/2021 15:08, rbowman wrote:
On 02/17/2021 12:43 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 16/02/2021 20:26, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 03:38:26 -0000, rbowman

Mind you, I don't know what a DI is.

Drill Instructor. They are a lot less ceremonial than your Drill
Sergeants.

Ah, I could only think of detective inspector. Acronyms are useless,
if you pick any 2 or 3 letter combination and look it up on acronym
finder, there will be about 30 results. I once worked where the same
three letters meant two completely different things in a different
department.

That reminds me of someone I used to know who worked in LSD (Library
Service Department), and I knew that LSD stood for Least Significant
Digit.

Bacon Lettuce and Marmite

Why does marmite remind me of thermite, tannerite, and other
non-edibles?

Because it tastes of bakelite?

It's like spam isn't it? Low grade waste product

Nope, it has never been that.

sold cheaply.

Nope.

Not sure why either continued after the war.

Neither are war products and it continues to be sold because
people keep buying them. Novel concept I realise.