Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Johnson[_4_] Peter Johnson[_4_] is offline

Default Amazon.

On 16 Feb 2021 21:36:31 +0000 (GMT), Theo
wrote:

One bit of Amazon sharp practice is they deduct £3.99 flat fee for returns
shipping - I have in the past complained to them when returning small items
that go in a letter envelope; they will refund the full amount for your own
means of shipping but you have to ask (and finding that button is hard).

The last time I returned something to Amazon, a while ago, I said that
it was faulty, it wasn't, and Amazon stood the return postage.
Another time, recently, I wanted to return something because I'd
duplicated the order and was told to keep it and was refunded
immediately. (Cost was less than £10 though.)