Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Amazon.

On 17/02/2021 10:08, alan_m wrote:
On 16/02/2021 23:37, Rod Speed wrote:

I found the last 3 things I bought were much cheaper
than on ebay.

Often a Amazon Marketplace seller also has an Ebay shop and the prices
can be very different.

I've found something else.
Amazopn is one price and a high price., but its convenient.
If I go direct to an online trader I can usually get 10-20% off.

compare amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tapworks-NS.../dp/B0824BHW3G

and

https://www.snhtradecentre.co.uk/pro...ater-softener/

Both free shipping.

I bought from SNH in the end

And I find the same for a whole lot of items. Amazon for ease and
simplicity when I don't care about price, but find the right online
trader if its a big ticket item. I had the same when following someone
here's recommendation I bought a belt sander

Ebay is good for some stuff that you simply cant find elsewhere though.
Obsolete or refurbed items.

--
€œIt is not the truth of Marxism that explains the willingness of
intellectuals to believe it, but the power that it confers on