Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default OT: Building The Most Secret Underground House And Water Slide ToSwimming Pool Underground

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 22:29:24 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Feb 16, 2021 at 3:18:55 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 21:21:59 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Feb 16, 2021 at 12:20:46 PM MST, "Scott Lurndal" wrote
:

Snit writes:
On Feb 16, 2021 at 11:03:29 AM MST, "Scott Lurndal" wrote

:

"Commander Kinsey" writes:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 19:59:24 -0000, Snit wrote:

Buy an above ground pool.

Never heard of such a thing, the pressure on the walls would be enormous.

Is google broken for you?

Google has no time machine to allow him to HAVE HEARD about it before my
comment.

So what?

So Google has nothing to do with him having not heard of it before. How did
you miss that?

He's certainly free to research his topic before posting something stupid.

There is nothing stupid about an admission of being unfamiliar with something.
It is a sign of strength to be able to. Curious why you fail to understand
that.

You could learn the same trick.

I have learned to be honest and to ask questions and to not pretend to know
things I do not. Maybe you can learn that, too. Best wishes!

Sometimes I gotta love your calm but condescending manner.

Thanks! It is fun to respond to trolls and NOT sink to their level of
insults... but still let it be known how you realize what their game is and
how stupid they are being.

I seem to manage the same to childish admins and moderators. I've been banned from so many forums.... one of them 37 times.