Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

"Snit" wrote in message
news
On Feb 16, 2021 at 3:19:41 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 21:21:59 GMT, **** the git, the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

You could learn the same trick.
I have learned to be honest and to ask questions and to not pretend to
know
things I do not. Maybe you can learn that, too. Best wishes!

LOL!!! As a notorious senile sucker of troll cock you certainly are full
of
yourself, **** the git!

You present a great example of the type of lashing out I speak of -- where
people post arbitrary insults against those see as their betters to try to
feel better about themselves.

Curious why you do that.

Thats all the pathetic wretch is capable of.