Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Sad story

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 21:57:36 GMT, JohnP wrote:

ve
recently replaced a broken street sign I mentioned a while back. ;-)

Are you asking nicely. ;-)

I agree with your point - ask nicely - but importantly ask the right
department. Don;t moan to the girl on the switchboard or to the councillor.

Quite, and with sufficient / accurate information for them to do what
they need without having to plough through a lot of superfluous info.

I forgot to mention I've also had good service for the two 'Boris
bikes' I found abandoned locally and several fly tips.

Cheers, T i m